Readout: Digital (memory hold)
Material: Stainless steel
The vernier caliper is used to give a direct reading of the distance measuredwith high accuracy and precision.
There are two different vernier calipers available in the Tork Craft range:
- Analog vernier calipers.
- Digital vernier calipers.
Before using a vernier caliper:
- Make sure the workpiece being measuring is clean and has no burrs onthe edges.
- Make sure the lathe is switched off when measuring a workpiece in alathe.
- The temperature of the workpiece is required to be around 20°C tohave consistent measuring results.
- Precision measuring tools should never be put near a magnetic area toavoid the vernier caliper being magnetized.